Just some of the ways we're changing the game.
The time is now to bring a fresh approach to talent acquisition and search, with services and processes that will create a significant shift and bring about the change that is required to find, engage and retain the best candidates.
Compare for yourself! These are just some of the key differentiators and benefits which you will enjoy when you decide to work with us.
To make a significant shift in the current way of doing things or the way others think about something - you need to change the game.
And we help organisations do just that.
- Getting to know you and your business before we start to work together is success-critical. We will develop a thorough understanding of your strategic objectives, the key business drivers and result areas relevant for the position.
- We will listen to truly understand what the successful candidate will need to achieve during the first 6 – 12 months, the key responsibilities, challenges and opportunities and leadership style required to be successful in the position.
- We want to get a good feel for your organizational environment and culture and how the leadership team interacts. This will include meetings with your organisation’s primary constituents and stakeholders.
- We will learn why the most talented people will want to join your organisation.
- Most executive recruitment and search firms pride themselves about their focus on Diversity and promise to present a diverse slate of candidates. Interestingly enough, many of them struggle to transform their own businesses in a traditionally very male dominated industry.
- Our business is a business run by true businesswomen. This comes with a fresh approach, a new perspective and yes, working with us will be different from working with traditional search or recruitment firms!
- Having built our own international corporate leadership careers means that we have experienced and enjoyed the good and great but also struggled with some of the bad and the ugly during our journey of climbing the corporate ladder.
- We understand what it takes to lead an organisation and to build a career as female leaders in a very competitive environment and we believe that you will truly benefit from this experience, regardless if you work with us as a candidate or entrust us with your search project.
- Each member of your current and future management and leadership team is success-critical and that’s why we believe being involved is a matter for the boss.
- We will work very closely with you throughout the search and the onboarding process of the successful candidate. Unlike many other recruitment firms, we will never delegate your project to someone without a strong business background or to a recruitment professional.
- Your search will be led by a partner who understands what it means to have ‘skin in the business game’, someone who truly understands the challenges that come with being at the helm of an organisation and having to perform in an executive management position.
- You will engage with a search partner who has personally experienced and enjoyed the benefits that come with working together with a truly diverse leadership group, a partner who understands success-critical relationships within a senior management team.
- We come with a strong business track record. A unique blend of executive acumen and international client advisory experience positions us ideally as leadership and talent advisors with a sharp business focus.
- For many senior leaders, sharing personal career aspirations and plans or discussing an executive search project is a dialogue they prefer to have with someone at ‘eye level’.
- Most companies like to see executive level candidates or key talent being approached by an experienced consultant and senior executive rather than a recruitment professional or researcher. When you work with us, you can be assured that all candidates will be personally approached by senior executives, who can engage with them at peer level.
- In our approach we are able to relate to the executive community as our equals and apply comparative judgment from having worked with, developed and assessed many executives.
- The real ‘A’ Players, the Rising Stars in an industry and Women in particular are usually passive and not looking. We will not only find them, but actively sell the opportunity to them.
- We are passionate about your business and will positively and professionally portray your brand to potential candidates and to your industry.
- Producing a Diverse shortlist and creating a good match with our client is always unique and finding the real talent in the market often feels like searching for the needle in a very large haystack.
- Utilising our rich personal and international networks, drawing on relationships built over many years, accessing business and social networks, referring to our own database, touching base with the usual suspects in the market is all important. However, it is never sufficient to identify, find, assess and bring the best and most diverse talent to our client.
- Addressing this challenge calls for a more comprehensive, but highly effective and efficient research process which we have developed. It is managed by our own in-house research team and ties todays technology to the latest research methodologies.
- It enables us to dive and tap into different talent pools to gain access to specialist candidate markets and a captivated talent base. It ensures that the net is cast wide, often beyond your competitive arena and outside the obvious boundaries and that every stone is turned to uncover that diverse and game-changing talent.
- As a result of our research, we will also provide you with an unbiased picture of the talent landscape and real talent intelligence to develop your business’ competitive advantage.
Many search firms leave it up to the client to decide if candidates are subject to a leadership assessment and aptitude testing and this is usually not included in their fees.
- Candidate vetting, verification of degree qualifications and the most thorough reference checking are all part of our standard process.
- However, we believe that having a thorough assessment process in place is equally important and all of our shortlisted candidates are subject to a rigorous, objective and reliable psychometric screening and assessment process, conducted by a Masters-qualified and registered business psychologist.
- Our candidate reports are comprehensive and include full leadership assessment and aptitude testing reports for each shortlisted candidate.
- Once you start interviewing shortlisted candidates, our consultants will actively participate in and support you during each candidate interview. We will become part of your interview panel and provide guidance, support – taking into consideration the diversity agenda
- Our organisational psychologist will engage with you in candidate selection discussions in regard to assessment results interpretation, leadership profiles and to ensure cultural fit.
- Our comprehensive and thorough research process, followed by our candidate assessment and selection process provides added confidence and ensures more informed and cost-effective selection decisions. However, ‘Onboarding’ is another key success factor not to be missed.
- Our onboarding process is a real process, not just a meeting or a couple phone calls to find out how everyone is progressing.
- Candidates are supported by our organizational psychologist and coach and our consultants for the first 100 days.
- Regular face to face coaching meetings are part of the process – and ‘Onboarding’ is also included in our fixed fee.
- It all significantly reduces risk of a bad hire and it all comes with 12 months guarantee.
- One of the most costly business mistakes is hiring the wrong person for the job.
- Finding and retaining the right executive talent is PRICELESS and we will never compromise on quality and the highest level of customer service and value provided to our customers.
- We provide the highest quality search service, excellent customer service and unmatched customer value. Our business model is built on utilising the latest technology, employing LEAN processes and keeping overheads low.
- You will benefit from our transparent, achievement-driven, fixed fee pricing model.
- We provide the most comprehensive executive search package in the market – for a fixed, all-inclusive and very competitive fee.
- Executive Search does not have to be expensive. So, why settle for anything else than true Executive Search – without the big price tag!
- Call us for a free leadership discussion and we will provide you with a detailed proposal and comprehensive search plan prior to your committing to a search.
- The search plan details the search strategy and roadmap with the milestones for the Executive Search or Talent Intelligence project.
- We provide full transparency about how we work and keep you fully informed throughout the process.
- We work on a retained basis and in our proposal we will provide a fixed, all-inclusive fee with no hidden extras. Payment of our fees will be based on the achievement of clearly defined performance milestones.